We are seeking volunteers to help with
all of our City events throughout the year!
City of Port Colborne
The City of Port Colborne, located on the south coast of the scenic Niagara Region, Niagara’s Port of Call has found the perfect balance – successful industrial and commercial sectors, comfortable and scenic residential areas, sand beaches, unique culinary choices, the world-class Sugarloaf Marina, fishing, golfing, trails, shopping districts along the historic Welland Canal and an energized festival and entertainment scene that includes live theatre – truly a community that adds to the overall Niagara Experience. A great place to work and raise a family!
Volunteer Fire Fighter - Port Colborne Fire & Emergency Services
The City of Port Colborne is seeking energetic and dedicated individuals who would like to join our team and give back to the community as a Volunteer Fire Fighter.
· Have a minimum of Grade 12 education or approved equivalent
· Be able to pass a written aptitude test
· Be able to pass a Fire Fighter’s medical exam and maintain physical fitness
· Be able to successfully complete the CPAT (Candidate Physical Ability Test)
· Have and maintain a valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License as defined in the recruitment application
· Complete, submit and maintain a successful Police Vulnerable Sector Check
· Applicants must live within the City of Port Colborne boundary
To confidentially explore this exciting and challenging opportunity, please submit a completed application, copy of your driver's licence, cover letter and resume by 4:30pm on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 to:
City of Port Colborne
66 Charlotte Street
Port Colborne, Ontario L3K 3C8
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com
We thank all those who apply but advise that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The City of Port Colborne is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. If contacted for an interview, please advise the Human Resources staff of any measures you feel you need to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 (S.O. 2001, c.25) and will be used to select a candidate.